Sunday, August 24, 2008

epic

So, my cute parents took me out to dinner the other night to a place called epic (707 E Fort Union Bldvd). The atmosphere was really cool and the food was fabulous. It's a little more pricey but nothing crazy. The entrees ranged from 18-30$. They had a tons of yummy side salads. The appetizers are awesome. We ordered a grilled artichoke drenched in Parmesan and butter. Oh my, so good. They also have tons of cool flat breads with yummy toppings. For dinner, I got the grilled tenderloin with a reduction and the yummiest mashed potatoes. My mom got a chicken Marsala, and holy cow the sauce was so good. My dad got a really good shrimp fettuccine. I would highly recommend this place. We didn't get desserts, but it seemed like a place that would have fabulous desserts.

No comments: